Ten best Christmas song lyric lines
Who doesn't love to sing Christmas songs, especially at a time like this? Well, as for me, aside from just singing Christmas songs and loving them, I also make it a habit to appreciate the lyrics of these songs. In fact, because of my fetish for song lyrics, I could always remember a line or two from the songs and love these lines to death. I love how the songs are written and the messages they carry, in particular. This week, let me share with you ten lines from ten Christmas songs. Read through these lines and what they want to say, and find poetry in every Christmas song you sing.
1. 'Christmas Eve will find me where the love light gleams, I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams.' (I'll be Home for Christmas)
2. 'Merry christmas, darling, we're apart, that's true. But I can dream and in my dreams I'm christmasing with you' (Merry Christmas, Darling)
3. 'Holidays are joyful, there's always something new but every day's a holiday when i'm near to you '(Merry Christmas Darling)
4. 'I won't ask for much this Christmas I don't even wish for snow. I'm just gonna keep on waiting underneath the mistletoe. I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick. I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeers click, 'Cause I just want you here tonight holding on to me so tight. What more can I do Bab, all I want for Christmas is you!' (All I want for Christmas is You)
5. 'Kahit wala ka na nangangarap at umaasa pa rin ako muling makita ka, at makasama ka, sa araw ng Pasko' ( Sana ngayong Pasko)
6. 'Christmas won't be the same without you, Christmas won't be the same if you go, you're all I need to see, standing by my Christmas tree, 'cause Christmas won't be the same without you.' (Christmas won't be the same without you)
7. 'And so i'm offering this simple phrase To kids from one to ninety-two Although it's been said Many times, many ways Merry christmas to you.' (The Christmas Song)
8. It's Christmas eve and these shoes are just her size. Could you hurry, sir? Daddy says there's not much time. You see, she's been sick for quite a while and I know these shoes will make her smile and I want her to look beautiful If mama meets Jesus tonight.' (Christmas Shoes)
9. 'Well, I'm all grown-up now, and still need help somehow. I'm not a child, but my heart still can dream. So, here's my lifelong wish, my grown-up Christmas list; not for myself, but for a world in need.' (Grown-up Christmas List)
10. 'Well heaven surely knows That packages and bows Can never heal a hurting human soul'. (Grown-up Christmas List)
Most of the time we just sing Christmas songs for what they are and fail to appreciate the message in the songs; well, if we are like this we would be opening our presents this Christmas eve and not care whether it came from a very close friend or a terrorist. Christmas is not an occasion for materialism; it is a time to appreciate how much people can give of themselves and how much we can receive of other people. I hope you all got the real meaning of Christmas from these few lines I shared to you!
Be rational; be insane… every once in a while! TTFN!
Merry Christmas to all! I love you! Byers!!!